Volunteers make a difference.
Volunteers hold up the foundation of civil society. They help their neighbors, serve their communities, provide their expertise and contribute in invaluable ways.
Please Join us as Friends of Boothe.
- Meet new people and make lifelong friends.
- Have fun while accomplishing something that really matters.
- Learn about Stratford’s History and be an active participant in shaping its future.
- Spend more time with nature and enjoy this magnificent Park.
- Be part of history.
If you are interested in volunteering, even if it’s only for a few hours a month, let us know who you are. One of our volunteers will be in touch.
Please consider joining us at Friends of Boothe Park. You can volunteer as much or as little as you like. Our museum season runs from Memorial Day to Labor Day. There are special events that need volunteers as well such as our May Opening, Hats Off to Roses, October Pumpkin Festival, and Holidays at the Homestead.
- Lead tours of the Homestead and other unique buildings of Boothe Memorial Park.
- Boothe Park is home to an American Rose Society Accredited Garden however, you don’t need to be a master gardener. There are many gardens on the property that need tender loving care.
- Working with local elementary school children to give them the experience of 19th Century life on a farm.
- Weaver – we have a 200-hundred-year-old historical loom which is used for the school programs and making items for sale.
- General Handyman
- Archival Preservation
- Tower Clock Maintenance Apprentice
- Administrative Skills – Database Management
- Community Outreach
“Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all.” –Sam Ewing