Become a Member!
Your membership dollars help us to do what we do best:
- Manage the Museum operations at the Park.
- Offer School Programs for local school children.
- Maintain our American Rose Society-accredited Rose Garden.
- Host annual events that are open to the Public.
- Preserve Stratford’s cultural heritage and protect our wonderful and unique Park.
The Friends are living our mission of honoring the legacy of the Boothe brothers, who gifted their property to the people of Stratford in their wills, preserving their vision for the Park and Museum, and ensuring the Park’s long-term viability for future generations.
Our volunteers are working hard to keep our organization strong for the future. As a nonprofit, all volunteer organization, your membership dollars make a difference, one membership at a time.
You may PAY BY CREDIT CARD, using the interactive form, below.
You may also PAY BY CHECK, by printing out and completing the Membership Form, at right.
Regardless of payment method, you will receive a letter from the Friends for tax purposes.