Make a Donation!
The Friends of Boothe Inc is a nonprofit organization that is recognized as tax-exempt by the IRS under Section 501(c)3. One hundred percent of your donation is tax deductible, and 100% of your donation will be used to support our programs.
You may make a donation by CREDIT CARD, using our online form, below.
You may also make a donation by CHECK, by printing out and completing our Donation Form.
There are a number of ways in which you can donate to the Friends:
- Make a donation in memory of, or in celebration of a family member or friend;
- Contribute funding for a Major Project. You can choose between several options.
- Consider becoming a Sponsor of one of our annual Programs.
- Ask your Employer if they will match your gifts to nonprofit organizations, and, if so, obtain and submit their Matching Gift Form.
- Consider making a Bequest to the Friends of Boothe Park Inc. It is simple to do, by just adding a statement to that effect in your Will, and it is a wonderful legacy to leave.
- CONTACT US at [email protected], if you would like more information about the ways that you might donate, or to discuss a major project or sponsorship interest.